Old March 2nd 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
samsloan

Default I'm running for the EB again

Will you vote for me?

Old March 2nd 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
samsloan

Vote for Sam Sloan!

Old March 5th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ambassador

If you are elected, do you support continuing the ban on me directing
local chess tournaments in the United States after driecting enough
tournaments in Dallas, Texas to qualify me to be a Senior Tournament
Direcotor?

Will you ask around and get a fake chess tournament director to get me
an ID and password so I can get into the website? Will you suppoted
banished chess politicans who want to direct chess tournaments
ILLEGALLY?

Dou you support the ban, without charge, accuation, or notice. I am
just banned. BENF OVER, I AM SCREWED. It has been several weeks, Bill
Hall - the Executive Director, won't respond. Mike Nolan is the offical
organ of the USCF. I am banned.

If you will help me get a fake ID and password, I will support your
election to the Executive Board as a supporter of banished American
chess tournament directors.

Marcus Roberts

Old March 5th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ralf Callenberg

Ambassador wrote:

Is there some verification that this response is actually Sam Sloan?

Simple. just check the "from:" in the header. Sam Sloan has two e-mail
adresses: and

Greetings,
Ralf
Old March 5th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

is a fake address. My real email address is
but I post with many other email addresses.

Any post with Sam Sloan at the bottom is real.