Old March 3rd 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

Default Mike Nolan a crook USCF Congressman who won with 2 votes

The facts are that Mike Nolan, a USCF "Congressman" stole money from
chess players. Mike refused to pay a prize fund as a tournament
director. Did a drug problem cause this?

His friend, former USCF President and Delegate at Large and Attorney,
HAROLD WINSTON(now facing an ethics complaint with the Illnois Bar)
protected Delegate Mike Nolan. Why does this anti social moron get to
be a Chess Congressman, a USCF Delegate, with only *TWO* 2, votes in
the entire state of Nebraska? Answer: Nobody gives a ****. Let Nolan
steal.

Why are corrupt Congressman Nolan's files "secret".

When is this ASS HOLE going to be brought to justice for stealing from
chess players?

Mike does have time to bar me from being a Chess tournament director.

Mike, I am going to find your place of employment, and tell them that
you are unfit to hold a position of public trust.

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Delegate

Old March 3rd 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Hey Roberts, Mike Nolan is not a crook. He's just an obnoxious SOB. Get
it straight or stop wasting our time.

Old March 4th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess Freak

Dude, get a life and get your facts straight. You are not even a
USCF member, how can you be a USCF TD? Are you capable
of answering even that simple question?

ups.com...

Old March 6th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

Sorry. I just meant that he was unfairly using his immuntity from
prosecution for not paying out a chess tournament prize fund with a
political deal struck by then USCF President Harold Winston. I meant
that he was using his power on the Board of Delegates to make
execptions for some people, and not let me direct chess tournaments in
the United States.

But perhaps not a CROOK in the money sense, but more in the political
sense.

Old March 6th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

In the General Assembly of FIDE, not not here. Technical, international
law, the Olympics, stuff like that. Not wrote the time in this
newsgroup.

Marcus Roberts

Old March 6th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Don't bother with Nolan. He's a dick.