Old March 5th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Marcus Robert should be banned from chess

He's voting for Ilyumzhinov. He's taking bribe from this dictator. Mike
Nolan should ban him forever.

Old March 5th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

What is the bribe I took?

Marcus Roberts

Old March 5th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

This is liable, plain and simple.

What about the BRIBE, Sam Sloan? You wrote "He's voting for
Ilyumzhinov. He's taking bribe from this dictator".

I demand you apologize or offer proof of your libelous statement that I
took a bribe. I took NO BRIBE. I was offered NO BRIBE. I did send FIDE
a 500 dollar personal check for the 2006 dues. The Federation of St
Kitts and Nevis has no money, so I paid the FIDE dues out of my own
pocket.

Marcus Roberts

Old March 6th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Up yours **** face! See you in hell! Anyone who votes for Ilyumzhinov
should be shot.

Old March 6th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

Prove the BRIBE.

You aren't telling the truth about "the bribe" that never took place or
FIDE President Ilyumzhinov. You are lying.

You have made two references to killing me so far. Do you attend to
plan to attend the FIDE Congress or harm anybody?

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of Saint Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Old March 6th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I need no stinking proof. You are voting for Ilyumzhinov. That's enough
proof. No one votes for Kirsan unless they are bribed. Yes, I will be
in Turin and if you vote for Ilyumzhinov, I will fry your ****ing ass.

Old March 6th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

How are you going to fry my ****ing ass?

Are you going to do anything to President Ilyumzhiov at the 2006
Congress in Turin? Are you going to fry President Illyumzhiov's ass
also? Are you going to try to discuss your view with him?

I need more information. Please help me here!

Marcus Roberts

Old March 6th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I will fry any ass that votes for Ilyumzhinov

Old March 6th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob

Sam Sloan wrote:
I will fry any ass that votes for Ilyumzhinov

Marcus,
It isn't Sam Sloan posting this. The person posting has a different IP
address from Sam.