Old March 5th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Who has the biggest ...

....boobs among women players? Marinello or Jennifer Shahade?

Who has the smallest boobs? Vicary or Kosteniuk?

Discuss among yourself.

Old March 6th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Didn't Monty Python do the bigest BOOB? Oops, sorry that was TWIT!

Old March 6th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Boob and boobs! what a difference an "S" makes.

Old March 6th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Bill Brock

For biggest boobs, I vote for Marinello.
For smallest boobs, I vote for Kosteniuk.

Bill Brock
1607 W. Thome Ave.
Chicago 60660

Old March 6th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Taylor Kingston

Bill Brock wrote:
For biggest boobs, I vote for Marinello.
For smallest boobs, I vote for Kosteniuk.

In case anyone has not noticed, this is not Bill Brock, but
anonymouse "Andrew Zito," who is also the faux Sam Sloan who started
this thread. He richly deserves ignoring, which I will now do.

Old March 6th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Paul Rubin

"Taylor Kingston" writes:
In case anyone has not noticed, this is not Bill Brock, but
anonymouse "Andrew Zito," who is also the faux Sam Sloan who started
this thread. He richly deserves ignoring, which I will now do.

There are two places in the "From" header that mention somebody's
name. One of them says "Bill Brock" and the other says "Andrew Zito"
(a regular, possibly pseudonymous poster). It's of course possible
that the message is really from neither of them.
Old March 7th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ambassador

Can somebody identify the nationality of the source of the known fake
postings? Can we narrow it down to the Untied States?

Thanks

Marcus Roberts

Old March 7th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

It came from England. Just watch your ass.

Old March 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ralf Callenberg

Ambassador wrote:
Can somebody identify the nationality of the source of the known fake
postings? Can we narrow it down to the Untied States?

They are posted over AOL, located in the US. Some former postings by
Andew Zito (obviously common author of most fake postings) came from New
York City.

Greetings,
Ralf
Old March 7th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
David Ames

Bill Brock wrote:
For biggest boobs, I vote for Marinello.
For smallest boobs, I vote for Kosteniuk.

Bill Brock
1607 W. Thome Ave.
Chicago 60660

I heard about a woman who had three boobs. The third was the guy she
married.

David Ames