Old March 6th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

Default Sam Sloan MAKES DEATH THREAT

I don't think that anyone should be banned from Chess, not even USCF
Executive Board Candidate Sam Sloan. Moving the FIDE headquareters from
Greece to France seems like a dubious business plan to me. The
oppostion plan is to do exactly that. I might not agree with everything
that FIDE has done, but threatening to kill me isn't going to change my
vote for Ilyumzhiov.

Sam Sloan writes, in his thread to BAN Marcus Roberts from Chess "Yes,
I will be in Turin and if you vote for Ilyumzhinov, I will fry your
****ing ass." "Up yours **** face! See you in hell! Anyone who votes
for Ilyumzhinov should be shot." So, Sam Sloan threatens to kil me
because I don't agree with him.

Once a felon, always a felon.

Sam, nobody needs to be banned from Chess. You need mental help.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Old March 6th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Marcus Robert is a nut

Up yours asshole.

Old March 6th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Old March 6th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

Who else should be afraid? Just me, or other people?

Marcus Roberts

Old March 6th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Hal Terrie

On 5 Mar 2006 21:06:22 -0800, "Ambassador"
wrote:

Who else should be afraid? Just me, or other people?

Marcus Roberts

I probably shouldn't get involved in this, but haven't you
figured it out yet? NONE of these posts are being made by the real Sam
Sloan. Check the headers: all of these posts are from Andrew Zito,
who is doing a very good job of yanking your chain.

As far as I can tell, you have not had one single exchange of
messages with the real Sam Sloan.

-- Hal Terrie

Old March 6th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

The real Sam Sloan was sent an e-mail this morning, on the first odd
post. What I am viewing is what the general public views, so I am going
to quit posting if I have to hunt down Sloan's e-mail addresses to see
if it is him or not. Frustrating that we can't use the internet to
discuss chess, but I guess it just has come to that.

Marcus Roberts

Old March 6th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Be very afraid Marcus Robert. I know where you are. I also know where
you will be in May.

Old March 6th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Andrew Zito

I hope Sloan will kick Marcus Robert's ass. He deserves a beating for
voting for a murderer.

Andrew Zito

Old March 6th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I have no stinking FIDE rating. I'm a patzer. I just don't like an ass
kissing ******* like you. You took money and favors from a dictator,
criminal and murderer in exchange for vote. Shame on you dickless
Marcus Roberts.

Old March 7th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ambassador

What is special about May?

Marcus Roberts