Old April 27th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default draft of ethics complaint to FIDE

I'll mail this Monday if anyone wants to comment.

St Kits and Nevis National Chess Federation

Dear International Olympic Committee:

I would like to complain about the conduct FIDE (who you have
accredited as a sport), in particular their refusal to allow black
people play in their "Olympic events." FIDE received or application
for admission on February 20, 2006, by Elli Sperdokli. We were FULLY
ADMITTED, given a national password, and a user account for the 2006
Olympiads in Turin, Italy. FIDE demanded thousands of dollars from us
now wire.

Then, FIDE took back our admission after I refused to obey the demands
of the murderer / President of FIDE. MR. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov has killed
a journalist and he cannot be prosecuted for this crime, as he holds
immunity as a member of the Russian Parliament. In fact, it appears
that Mr. Ilyumzhinov has been using the internet to post death threats
against me if I attend the FIDE Congress. You have allowed the Olympics
to be tarnished by the image of murders such as Mr. Ilyumzhinov.

We have met all requirements for provisional admission to the World
Chess Organization. FIDE has demanded one letter from our sports
ministry that we are not able to get for a few months, and they a
refused to tell us about this until this week. Now, WE CAN'T PLAY
CHESS.

FIDE is run by the Russian Mob. FIDE is a DISGRACE to the Olympic
Chatter. I ask you to considering PUNISHING FIDE for now allowing
athletes from St Kitts and Nevis to compete in games sanctioned by the
IOC.

I claim that FIDE is violating Article 5 of the Olympic Charter in
discriminating against BLACK people from ST Kitts and Nevis and
REFUSING TO ALLOW BLACK PEOPLE TO PLAY IN THE 2006 WORLD CHESS
CHAMPIONSHIP.

Sincerely

Marcus Roberts
President, Charleston Chess Association