Old April 27th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default I PROMISE to use computer assistance in my next tournament

And there's not a THING that USCF can do about it, because it's PERFECTLY
LEGAL!

Just watch.

They can hound me throughout the tournament, put a camera on me, and they
will NOT catch me doing anything illegal!

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge