Old April 28th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006

Ernie Schlich directs National High School Championship in Milwaukee
with 1424 players, April 21-23, 2006.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/XtblMain....191.0-10212995

Two weeks before that, Ernie Schlich directed the National Junior High
School Championship in Louisville with 1137 players, April 7-9.2006.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/XtblMain....641.0-10212995

Why do not we just call off the election and hold a coronation
instead?

The rest of us candidates have to spend our own money to fly around
the country attending major chess events to campaign for election.
Ernie Schlich gets all his expenses paid plus a salary to attend all
these big chess events, because he is working for the USCF as a
tournament director.

Ernie Schlich was certified as a candidate on April 18, 2006, after
the deadline for petitions passed the previous day. Yet, even after
being an officially declared candidate, he continues to work for the
USCF.

This is an outrage. I cannot believe that the by-laws committee, or
the courts, will allow this.