Old April 28th 06, 09:33 PM posted to nyc.politics,ny.politics,talk.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics
Niemand

Default I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New York State

Sam Sloan wrote:
I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for Governor of New
York State

People in hell wish to be served ice water.

I wish to become the Libertarian Party Candidate for
Governor of New York State

Both of you?

With the convention coming up, I wish to declare that I am seeking the
Libertarian Party Nomination for Governor of New York State.

Here are my qualifications:

I won the World Championship of Chinese Chess for Non-Chinese in
Beijing China in 1988. My picture was on Chinese television. There
were numerous articles about me in Chinese newspapers and magazines.
There are articles about me in Chinese on the Internet which you can
find and read now if you know Chinese. My book, Chinese Chess for
Beginners, sells well in the Chinese community. From this alone, my
name is known by one billion people.

With those one billion Chinese votes, how can Sam lose?

I am even better known in Pakistan, a nation of more than 100 million
people. In 1982-1983, more than one hundred articles about me were
published in every major newspaper in Pakistan.

Wow, another 100 million in the Sloan column!

My name was a
household word over there. It is true that many of these articles were
negative, but I survived them somehow.

Sam's motto: There's no such thing as bad publicity!

Every Pakistani who remembers
that period will remember me if reminded, although I have been keeping
a low profile there, so many of them think that I must be dead.

They will no doubt consider your resurrection as the Second Coming.

I was one of the leaders of the student revolution that overthrew the
University of California at Berkeley in 1964-1966.

This should be very useful in overthrowing the State of New York.

Any questions?

What drugs are you on?

Old April 28th 06, 11:22 PM posted to nyc.politics,ny.politics,talk.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics
g4

SEE SAMMY RUN

I am delighted that Scam Sloan is running (again) for politcal office.

For one thing, I can't wait to hear Scam's excuses when he finishes last
(again) ... assuming he's not bounced from the ticket (again). Then we'll hear
him wailing about how such and such an evil person wreaked havoc on his
election chances.

Secondly, his running will diminish his time on rgcp. That can only be
a plus fur us.

Old April 29th 06, 12:32 AM posted to nyc.politics,ny.politics,talk.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics
Niemand

g4 wrote:
SEE SAMMY RUN

I am delighted that Scam Sloan is running (again) for politcal office.

For one thing, I can't wait to hear Scam's excuses when he finishes last
(again) ...

I wouldn't be so sure Sammy will finish last. His web-site will be a
big plus, with all its data about his erotic proclivities and
activities. Nothing helps a political campaign more than a sex scandal!
Look at what it did for Gary Hart!

Secondly, his running will diminish his time on rgcp. That can only be
a plus fur us.

True. Run, Sammy, run!

Old April 29th 06, 03:05 AM posted to nyc.politics,ny.politics,talk.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

SEE SAMMY RUN

I am delighted that Scam Sloan is running (again) for politcal office.

For one thing, I can't wait to hear Scam's excuses when he finishes last
(again) ...

He is a tribute to our political freedom.

Old April 29th 06, 05:10 PM posted to nyc.politics,ny.politics,talk.politics.libertarian,rec.games.chess.politics
Obwon

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:22:46 -0400, "g4" wrote:

SEE SAMMY RUN

I am delighted that Scam Sloan is running (again) for politcal office.

For one thing, I can't wait to hear Scam's excuses when he finishes last
(again) ... assuming he's not bounced from the ticket (again). Then we'll hear
him wailing about how such and such an evil person wreaked havoc on his
election chances.

Secondly, his running will diminish his time on rgcp. That can only be
a plus fur us.

Perhaps he can convince Bernard Goetz to be his running mate?