Old April 29th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Is gmail down ?

I have not been able to access gmail since morning.

When I go there, it says:

Not Found
Error 404

Does everybody else have this problem?

Could somebody send me a test message at and
report back what happens?

Old April 30th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Sam Sloan wrote:
I have not been able to access gmail since morning.

When I go there, it says:

Not Found
Error 404

Does everybody else have this problem?

Could somebody send me a test message at and
report back what happens?

Sam Sloan

My gmail is still not working and mails to this address are bouncing.

Could it be that my mailbox is full? There are 90,000 emails in my
mailbox.