Old May 1st 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Kirsan's needs to refund my money

Kirsan

You owe me money.

You can be killed just as easily as me.

Marcus Roberts

I have received to reply to this message.

Marcus Roberts

The exact title on my credentials should be:

PERMANET OBSERVER OF ST KITTS AND NEVIS TO FIDE

After all, that is exactly what I am, an OBSERVER, until we get
provisional admission. Of course, the IOC thinks I entitled to non
voting delegate status. Then, if I get admitted, you are going to have
to print me a new card, and with the IOC, you might was well print me a
delegate card.

OF course, we can sue each other, and that is LESS MONEY FOR CHESS.

Marcus Roberts

Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Old May 2nd 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess Freak

Marcus, it is far more likely that you are the "Permanent Idiot of
St Kitts & Nevis".

PERMANET (sic) indeed.

oups.com...

Old May 2nd 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

**** YOU, Chess Freak.

Personally, go **** yourself.

Old May 2nd 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Phil Innes

You're done. You're history. You're gone.

Old May 2nd 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess Freak

Wow Marcus, I'm impressed! You managed to compose two entire
sentences without a single misspelling! Good job, toad!