Old May 2nd 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default BARBADOS AND VISA FRAUD

BARBADODOS AND VISA FRAUD

What happesn in the Caribbean are officials, such as FIIDE Delegate
Allan Herbert, go to these Olympiads to illegally defect their entire
chesss team! In 2002 or 2004, the ENTIRE TEAM from Barbados defected
illegally to EUROPE. (This is noted in the minutes.) Nobody played
CHESS. OF course, Allen Herbert, of Barbados, votes for KIRSAN. Fide
Delegate Allen Gets the MONEY - the BRIBES -from Kirsan for a vote.
Allen flies around the Carribean asking bankrtupt states for money,
while the money Allen spends on airfare would pay for the dues of the
defunct state he visists.

This isn't about chess. This is about illegal VISAS and CORRUPTION.

Remember Kirsan, you can die as easily as me.

I didn't play the illegal VISA game as Barbados does, so now, the
people of St Kitts Nevis can't play in the world chess championship.

I wonder Kirsan, are you going to kill those people who killed that
journalist for you now in jail?

Marcus Roberts