Old May 2nd 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Jon Haskel

Default Chronos Chess Clocks

I am having a problem with a Chronos Chess Clock and the company that makes
them, DCI Game Clocks, does not return phone calls made to their phone
number, 650-961-3924. Does anyone have another way of contacting them aside
from writing a snail mail to them?

Jon Haskel

Old May 4th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Harry Sigerson

Jon,

I am having a problem with a Chronos Chess Clock and the company that makes
them, DCI Game Clocks, does not return phone calls made to their phone
number, 650-961-3924. Does anyone have another way of contacting them aside
from writing a snail mail to them?

I thought I could be of help to you in this, either with a 'correct' phone
# or an email address. Now I'm not so sure; I usually note such info...
...Right here is something that may be of help...
On this Google page...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=DCI...fornia& start
=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial

...there is a link to an Acrobat PDF file...
[PDF] CHRONOS
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
validate this warranty. For service under this warranty send to. DCI. PO Box
390741. Mountain View, CA. 94039. 1. CHRONOS. Digital Game Clock. Userís Guide
www.chesshouse.com/manuals/chronosmanual.pdf - Similar pages

...as you can see it is for the Users Guide; however there is an
additional page in it over and above the pages that are in UG that I got with
my clock.
This page is called, "Introduction to the PDF by ChronosDealer.com" I
couldn't manage to copy & paste this extra page here - I don't know why.
Any way the above information will take you to that right place.
Just in case you don't get to it here are some relevant bits from it...

"You may call us toll-free at 888-261-3630...

Also it gives an email address...
http://www.chronosdealer.com

The name against this page is a Greg Sarafian.

The impression I have is that DCI either occupies two separate premises
quite close to each other in the Mountain View district, or they've moved from
one to the other. There is a slight difference in the zip code.

I hope that this is of some help to you.

Regards,
Harry Sigerson.

I bought a Chronos Digital Games Clock II (the touch-sensitive sort)
something less than a year ago.

Old May 5th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
Ange1o DePa1ma

"Jon Haskel" wrote in message
I am having a problem with a Chronos Chess Clock and the company that makes
them, DCI Game Clocks, does not return phone calls made to their phone
number, 650-961-3924. Does anyone have another way of contacting them
aside from writing a snail mail to them?

As everyone knows, the Chronos clocks were fabricated from the remains of
rotting Soviet tanks left in central Europe after the collapse of communism
(and before its recent resurgence).

You'll have to get in touch with Field Marshall I. Taratittzoff to get the
spare parts for your Chronos. Three Chronos engineers are still alive in
Ukraine, living near Chernobyl. One has grown a third arm and, reports say,
can fix 2 Chronos clocks simultaneously, and together.