Old May 5th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default KISAN IILYUMZHINOV, DOES HE HATE JEWS AND BLACKS?

KISAN IILYUMZHINOV, DOES HE HATE JEWS AND BLACKS?

IT has been clear that Jews are unable to play in the World Chess
Championship. Now, Blacks are also prevented in playing in the word
chess championship. Provisionally admitting St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE
(without a vote) costs nothing. In order to play, we must be
provisionally admitted.

However, some people in chess hate JEWS AND BLACKS, and make the
competition unfair, by keeping a JEW or a BLACK out of chess. We even
see this in America with offices, but the USCF allows everyone to play.

How can you call yourself the world chess championship, when a JEW or a
BLACK is now allowed to play in the competition? Today, no national of
St Kitts or Nevis can compete in the world chess championship.

Shame on you Kirsan! The International Olympic Committee will PUNISH
FIDE for violating the OLYMPIC CHARTER.

Marcus Roberts