Old May 5th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Vince Hart

Default Does Larry think Sam is a liar?

Why doesn't Larry Parr believe Sam Sloan when Sam says that he had sex
with a girl in her young teens?

Why does Larry insist that Sam only flirted harmlessly with the young
girl?

Doesn't Larry share Sam's concern for the young girl's feelings?

As Sam explains: "I feel that I have a moral obligation to immortalize
every girl I ever f**d, by posting her picture on my web site. After
all, how would she feel if she thought that I f**d her and that she
gave me the best f**ing she could possibly muster, and I do not even
remember her."

Why would Larry undermine Sam's attempts to protect the young girl's
feelings by insisting that she did not give Sam any "f**ing" at all,
much less "the best f**ing she could possibly muster?"

Old May 5th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ange1o DePa1ma

I wonder why you made this post (and continue making posts like these). Do
you hate Sam, or envy him?

ups.com...

Old May 5th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Vince Hart

Ange1o DePa1ma wrote:
I wonder why you made this post (and continue making posts like these). Do
you hate Sam, or envy him?

Actually, I am fairly indifferent towards Sam as I think he is mentally
unbalanced and unable either to appreciate societal norms or to conform
his behavior to them..

However, I do think Parr is a first class jerk and I think his attempts
to champion Sam while attacking people of real integrity are
reprehensible. Therefore, I like to point out the intellectual
bankruptcy of his efforts.