Old May 8th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default VICTORY

Life Membership Dispute with FIDE

I would like to announce that instead of prosecuting me for a felony,
as USCF Executive Director Bill Hall claimed I committed, USCF refunded
all of my money. I am not and never have been a USCF member since 1997.

I won the dispute with the USCF and American Express. The USCF used
USCF Delegate Mike Nolan to try to cheat me and 10 other people out of
money. In fact, they didn't want them to play chess because some of
the players were BLACK. So, accepting my version of events, American
Express refunded about 1,360 dollars. The USCF did not even bother to
offer an explanation. They just walked away.

The United States Chess Federation LOST THE DISPUTE. All they did was
claim that I committed a "felony" for making a dispute.

Bill Hall is a CROOK. Only a crook threatens you with criminal
prosecution and then gives you all of your money back.

Marcus Roberts

Old May 8th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Life Membership Dispute with USCF (not FIDE)