Old May 10th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Sanny

Default Chess game improved twice Better now

I Wonder playing Chess with computer as now it gives twice better
moves.

Play at : http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

The game now uses better technique which made it about twice better
while making moves in same time. So the Beginner level will also give a
good challenge to new players.

However those a bit better at Chess should start playing with Easy
Level and then switch to Normal Level.

I have not yet played with higher levels but sure they will give heavy
competition.

Play at : http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I thank to all people who helped in finding mistakes. I hope now most
of the problems have been sorted out. If any problem still there inform
me and that will also be removed soon.

Play first with Beginner Level
If you win then beat the Easy Level

If you win the Easy level also then Challenge the Normal, Master &
Advance Levels.
(All Levels are free to Play)

(Multiplayer games are also availble) I played two games with my friend
Online.

Bye
Sanny

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html