Old May 13th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default A question for the FIDE Presdient

Dear Mr. President

You Secretary writes to me in an e-mail dated April 25,
2006 "As it is, unless you clarify to our questions in my prior
e-mail, we will not be able to process your application" for the
admission if Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE. The President of the
International Olympic Committee is becoming aware of your Secretary
General's illegal BAN of an entire nation (St Kitts and Nevis) from
all FIDE "Olympic Events" by denial of our application for
membership. How can you call yourself a sportsman when you are
unwilling to allow BLACK PEOPLE from St Kitts and Nevis to play in the
World Chess Championship?

Your conduct demonstrates to me that FIDE is not a family
at all. I will object at any General Assembly meeting I attend if you
ever suggest that I am part of any family in FIDE. FIDE is racist. You
won't let us play chess. There is really nothing you can do to fix
the situation educate yourself about the rights of a sovereign nation
to participate in sporting events accredited by the International
Olympic Committee! If it takes the courts of Switzerland, so be it. You
will just have me to deal with it after FIDE is mocked in public and
humiliated in court.

You will be held accountable for your actions in this
matter.

Sincerely

Marcus Roberts

President