Old May 19th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
pete johnson

Default This is really a rigged poll if it does not give you a chance to vote.

when I went to the URL, it responded with a screen of "Thank You", and did
not give me a chance to vote "yes" or "no". did I vote against gm Evans by
going
to the URL? that was not my intention. How do I vote yes?
This is really a rigged poll if it does not give you a chance to vote.
Pete Johnson.

"Chess One" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Poll is up: http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...ges?msg=4124.1

Vote on if GM Larry Evans should have been fired from Chess Life.

Phil Innes

Old May 19th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
pete johnson

Default Evans is now in the lead.

I finally got to vote.
121 for Evans, 103 against him, 4 no opinion.
pete
snip

Old May 19th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Evans is not now in the lead.

pete johnson wrote:
I finally got to vote.
121 for Evans, 103 against him, 4 no opinion.
pete
snip

Poll is up:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...ges?msg=4124.1

Vote on if GM Larry Evans should have been fired from Chess Life.

Phil Innes

snip

As of a later time, the numbers have changed. This poll does appear to
be fairly evenly split.

Ron Suarez