Old May 20th 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Sanny

Default Chess: Beginner level giving good competition.

Last time the Chess Game speed was improved but it reduced it's
thinking skills but now the game is fast as well as very strong.

Play at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Here you can play with Beginner level, Easy level, Normal levels.

I believe for Good players Easy level will be good to start. For new
players try playing the Beginner Level.

You can play without Ratings/ Records. However if you want to show
others your game then you need to create a Account(FREE) Then your
Games will be recorded and others can see how you played with Computer.
And whenever you win your ratings will improve.

I beated a game with Easy level (recorded) you can see my recorded game
with computer.

Play at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

You can play as many games with computer. If you have a friend go to a
cafe and sit together and you can play Online multiplayer Chess also
together. Each Game will be Recorded and you will get Ratings also.

Play at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

But best is to play with Computer first, learn how to play better and
then struggle to get high ratings. So start with beating the Easy &
Normal levels. If you succeed then try Master & Advance levels. (Very
difficult)

Now the GAME is FAST and also BETTER SKILLS

Bye
Sanny

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html