Old May 21st 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
samsloan

Default Can Beatriz Marinello be trusted?

She's known to lie. She's known to cheat the USCF out of money. She's
known to deceive people for a green card. She's known to turn her back
from her supporters.

Can anyone trust her again?

Old May 21st 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Ray Gordon

Who is stupid enough to trust her in the first place?

Ray Gordon