Old May 21st 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default NOTICE: I am being impersonated on this group again

Just in case any really stupid people can't figure that out.

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge

Old May 21st 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default I admit that I'm a dickhead

I admit that I'm a big dickhead!

Ray Gordon

Old May 22nd 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Jason `~`

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I admit that I'm a big dickhead!

Ray Gordon

At least you're man enough to make such an admission Ray!

JMR

Old May 28th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Ray Gordon wrote:

Just in case any really stupid people can't figure that out.

or you just reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like attention, loser
--
mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaa!