Old May 22nd 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
chessdon

Default Response to Beatriz

Beatriz posted on the USCF web site
:
2. I did not threat the board in any way, I just mentioned that they
were burning all the bridges and I would not be surprised if the USCF
loses all meaningful positions in FIDE, including Bill Kalleher's
position in the Executive Board, as a result of this board's actions.
Everything was recorder.

My answer:
DS: I disagree with Beatriz's recollection, nevertheless I am sure she
is sincere or she would not be brining this up.DS: The best way to
resolve this is to release the tape recording of the meeting.

Beatriz also posted:

3. I also have a file of e-mails exchanges which many of them include
e-mails posted in the binfo system and many other which were labeled
confidential. These e-mails confirm that I was forcefully requested to
campaign for Bessel Kok.

DS: I responded:

DS: I don't know of how this could have been possible - forcible?? I
ask Beatriz for clarification. As far as confidentiality is concerned -
there is no reason for this subject to be confidential and USCF should
certianly declassify any related douments and quickly make them
available to interested parties.

It is indeed unfortunate that this internal USCF matter has been forced
to be openly discussed. I think Beatriz was ill-advised to send out her
open letter but that aside, the real culprit here is Kirsan ilyumzhinov
who immediately jumped in stating: "SCANDAL IN USCF." How sad that we
have a FIDE President who cares more for innsuring his own re-election
than maintaining harmony and good will in an organization he seeks to
continue to lead.

Old May 22nd 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Why do you continue to kiss this bitch's ass? It was you who made her
president. You know she can't be trusted. Will you continue to kiss her
two face ass in the future?

Ray Gordon