Old May 23rd 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Chess HQ Building

I saw a picture of USCF's new HQ building. Not bad. What was the final
cost, I wonder?

Old Haasie

Old May 23rd 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess One

that picture with the ladder out front hasn't changed in months - but nice
parking lot!

fascinated readers could consult the building progress by looking at posted
pictures illustrating:-

a.. Brick Work Is Done!
b.. Publication Dept.
c.. Typical Office
d.. Outside Brick Facing In Progress....
e.. Roof Is On!
f.. Inside framing
g.. Should have a roof soon!
h.. We are getting a roof!
i.. More roof trusses and building is wrapped!
j.. We're getting it covered!
k.. We've got walls!
l.. Front view of walls up from across the road
m.. View of walls from front left angle
n.. Front view of property with our sign
o.. Front view of property
p.. Across the street
q.. Side view of property
r.. Adjoining property
s.. Front view of property
t.. Foundation being dug*
u.. Front view of foundation dug*
v.. Foundation dug!*
w.. Laying block*
x.. Shows parameter of floor*
y.. Walls soon to be up!*
Still available at $3,500 each are exactly 4 teak benches, as there were 3
months ago.

While the site is still being designed I can't find a 'buy a politician for
Fide' application form, though doubtless this is part of the new
site-magazine design, and we can all soon enjoy this benefit of membership.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I saw a picture of USCF's new HQ building. Not bad. What was the final
cost, I wonder?

We are sorry - no direct questions are answered unless submitted on the
proper forum, where you will be directed to the proper form. See ChessHut
new precedent on Open Governance and Communications: Hoffman versus Evans,
Dialog for the C21st.

Further references on current activies are mentioned in Mark, Chapter 17 -
"on insincerity" and celebrated on this Feast Day of St. Didier every year
in some English parishes, where only the people who have read it, go.

Cordially, Phil Innes

Old Haasie