Old May 26th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Why FIDE discriminates against black people, is Kirsan Illyumzhinov a racist?

Why FIDE discriminates against black people, is Kirsan Illyumzhinov a
racist?

It appears that Kirsan believes that blacks can't play chess as well
as white people. This is why black people from St Kitts and Nevis
can't play in the world chess champshiop. Blacks are perceived as too
stupid to play chess.

We can't play in the world chess championship because the FIDE
President is more interested in space aliens than us.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association, LLC
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old May 26th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Maybe if St. Kitts & Nevis didn't have an asshole for a
FIDE Delegate, they might be allowed. Who is the top
rated chess player in St. Kitts & Nevis, and what is his/her
rating?

Old May 26th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote in message
ups.com...
Why FIDE discriminates against black people, is Kirsan Illyumzhinov a
racist?

It appears that Kirsan believes that blacks can't play chess as well
as white people. This is why black people from St Kitts and Nevis
can't play in the world chess champshiop. Blacks are perceived as too
stupid to play chess.

Yes. It is a stereo-type. And has well noted and massive psychological
impact on people of colour when this idea is exhibited.

We can't play in the world chess championship because the FIDE
President is more interested in space aliens than us.

It is one thing if small island nations wish to take part in the
championship as valid geolgraphical participants, and another if there are
minimum rankings for particpation - which I believe there are not.

Surely all people in our race, that is, the human race, might take part?
Isn't that the very spirit of genus una sumus? And there is only one race of
people in the world, of human genus 'sapiens'.

Go for it!

Cordially, Phil Innes