Old May 28th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default PREDICTION: NO RESPONSE FROM FIDE

My prediction for the futu NO RESPONSE FROM FIDE ON THE ST KITS AND
NEVIS APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO FIDE.

I have offered a truce with FIDE. It is become clear to everyone that
with enough money, anyone can join FIDE, due to the excess number of
bankrupt FIDE countries. Three more are being thrown out this year for
non payment. You need 20,000 dollars to join FIDE by lawsuit. Fine, I
have plenty of money. FIDE is listing bankrupt countries for several
about 770,000 dollars in assets which is ENRON style accounting. This
listing is bogus as an asset.

http://www.fide.com/news/download/an...006/annex1.pdf

This is not real money. This is money that FIDE will never get back.
This is money that is used to keep poor people from playing chess. That
money should not be counted as an asset. That money should be MADE
PUBLIC exactly which country owes what. Kirsan has the ability to
manipulate the vote for his reelection by keeping the source of the
debtor federation's secret. FIDE Delegate Allen Herbert has this
information, he is a Kirsan follower, and he keeps this data secret.

They can keep me out of this FIDE Congress, but sooner or later, the
most money will win. FIDE doesn't have enough money to matter in a
fight. FIDE is quite vulnerable to attacks on the few sources of income
that it has for trying to keep black countries out of chess.

We will FIGHT for our right to participate in an Olympic Event, and
eventually we will win.

This year, I predict, NO RESPONSE. Why? Because FIDE is run by people
who are more concerned with being on alien spaceships than running a
world chess federation. In order for FIDE to want to help me promote
Chess, it would require competent leadership. In order to admit me,
Kirsan must act competently. This is impossible to expect.

I must wait to 2007 join FIDE, missing the entire 2006 world chess
championship, in CLEARL VIOLATION of the Olympic Charter (Article 5),
while Kirsan hunts down the alien spaceships.

I can call Bessel Kok on his cell telephone and cry about it, but face
it; I am not going to change Kirsan's prime interest: SPACE ALIENS.
We interfere with his time to chase aliens.

Oddly, if Kok wins, I think that admission would be immediate. They
don't have a problem with provisional status. This is purely
political, and it hurts chess.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association
Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old May 28th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

The Best Interests of FIDE

The best interests of FIDE are served by admitting St Kitts and Nevis.
It is pretty oblivious that when you join the International Olympic
Committee, you become party to IOC dispute resolution. Only the UN
Security Council can ban a nation from the Olympics. However, when your
FIDE President boarded the alien spaceship, he disregarded a
fundamental principal of law: nations can not be excluded from an
Olympic Event and that includes the World Chess Championship.

The egotistical interests of the FIDE executive board mean that going
to these FIDE meetings is a social privilege. I think that these
meetings are disgusting. I hated Delegate meetings, because of the
sheer lunacy of the crowd of people you have to deal with. However, if
you are going to hold the world chess championship, you need to
understand the system. I don't want to go; I need to go if I am going
to hold my part of the world chess championship.

In the mind of a chess politician, I have an emotional need to go to
these meetings. Admitting me is a sign of social prestige. It is beyond
their wildest dreams that a several places exist on earth where no
chess exists at all.

To sum it up, nobody in FIDE considers wants us to join. Bessel Kok
will tell the third world the truth, and they don't want to hear the
truth. The last thing that Kirsan wants is a rich guy like me in voting
control of a FIDE seat. All I will do is vote for somebody like Bessel
Kok.

SCREW FIDE. We are going to join anyway.

What I don't know is how smart Kirsan really is. Odds are, to keep me
from voting, you would try to keep me from suing to begin with. Once I
sue FIDE, I'll sue to vote. If I don't sue, they can keep me from
voting. So, what is the lesser of two evils?

In reality, I am easier to deal with without a vote. That is their only
real hope to cope with me.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old June 4th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
My prediction for the futu NO RESPONSE FROM FIDE ON THE ST KITS AND
NEVIS APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO FIDE.

It's kind of hypocritical that you want to be a member anyway,
considering your opinion of them.