Old May 29th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default I refuse to take FIDE drug tests

I refuse to take drug tests

I guess I will be the first conscious objector. When St Kitts and Nevis
enters the world chess championship, I promise never to submit to,
undertake, or agree to take any drug test for FIDE. I promise to
R.C.P.G. never to pull out my dick in a crisis.

I guess this will cause a problem. Oh well.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association, LLC
Permanent Delegate of St Kits and Nevis to FIDE
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old May 29th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I say this becasue what here is what will happen. If I go to Venezula
and play in the world chess championship, they are going to try to make
me **** in a cup. I will refuse and fire off a resolution, but the
legal argument has to be immunitiy from the test as a FIDE Delegate.
Everyone is going to scream, but I'll do away with all of it. In the
mean time, I will have a war with the medical committee.

Facts are, drug tests are going to stay.

Refusing to take a drug test means I am a FIDE Delegate asking to be
thrown out of chess. There is a immunity arguement.

This is such a screwed up game to have to be thinking, ok if I play,
will I take the test? I refuse to drop my pants for Kirsan. Bill Gates
doesn't have enough money to make me do it.

Marcus Roberts

Old May 29th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
I refuse to take drug tests

Why am I not surprised?

Charles