Old May 29th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Ilyumzhinov added Marinello to his team of crooks

It has been confirmed that Marinello has been added to Ilyumzhinov's
team. She'll serve as the head whore for Azmaiparashvili.

Old May 29th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Well know, she is going to take Steven Dolye's place. You can't pick on
these people for jummping ship. It is a natural thing every time a
chess government forms. I had to do the same thing myself. I don't like
being in the minority, but that is WHERE I AM GOING TO STAY.

I have to work with Ilyumzhinov as the President of FIDE if he lets us
in? What choice have I got?

You call this "up **** creek, with no paddle." I am much stronger if
Kirsan keeps me out of FIDE. While I am a freedom fighter, I'll score
points, but admission means my grabbing my seat in the minority of the
pile and going to the top of the minority list. So Marinello jumped
ship?

I got no life raft left. The US is in the same position as I am in. We
are screwed.

Just forgive Marzionllo. She might be a spy, you never know.

We need more spies.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kits and Nevis to FIDE