Old May 30th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default SUMMARY OF 2006 EXECUTIVE BOARD MEETING

Well, FIDE did recieve my fax. They are ignoring me. I was told to
contact Leong, who is ignoring me. Nobody can play in the world chess
championship in 2006 for no real legal reason. I am going to hurt FIDE,
and I am going to hurt chess. FIDE will not let us play chess, and not
respond to questions about our application for admission. WE WILL SUE
FIDE!!

FIDE is not there to help small nations. FIDE is around to **** OVER
small countries, and elect some corrupt MOB pigs who smuggle illegal
aliens into Europe. I promise you the IOC will know all about it.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

e-mail to FIDE

General Secretary Leong

You have a blood enemy in me. I am a multimillionaire, and I am going
to lawfully hurt the interests of FIDE and your political career for
keeping out us of the World Chess Championship. WE WILL GET EVEN WITH
YOU. Pauline just told me on the telephone that you are you have
received my fax. THIS IS WAR.

Marcus Roberts

Old May 30th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

They just don't like assholes like you. I **** you up too if I am
Leong. I wish Kirsan would cut your balls.