Old May 31st 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Two Tiered Membership in USCF

Mr. Channing posted in a thread several months ago the following:

"You guys have given me an idea,

I'm going to work with staff to estimate the cost of a two tiered
membership - with magazine or with ezine - and try to guesstimate the
profitability of the concommitant dues structure in light of its
affect on membership numbers. Anyone still fresh on calculus? Then
we'll review it with our new publishing consultant, Paul Hoffman. If
it still looks good we'll bring it up at our strategic planning retreat

in May.

Joel "

What was the outcome of a two tiered membership proposal discussion?

Thanks,
Rob

Old May 31st 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On 2006-05-31, Rob wrote:
Mr. Channing posted in a thread several months ago the following:

"You guys have given me an idea,

I'm going to work with staff to estimate the cost of a two tiered
membership - with magazine or with ezine - and try to guesstimate the
profitability of the concommitant dues structure in light of its
affect on membership numbers. Anyone still fresh on calculus? Then
we'll review it with our new publishing consultant, Paul Hoffman. If
it still looks good we'll bring it up at our strategic planning retreat

in May.

Joel "

What was the outcome of a two tiered membership proposal discussion?

Thanks,
Rob

It should have been a three-tiered discussion: magazine, e-zine, or
"no-zine"

Old May 31st 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I am 100% completely against a two-tiered membership. Count on me for a
no vote if I ever get elected.

Old May 31st 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

samsloan wrote:
I am 100% completely against a two-tiered membership. Count on me for a
no vote if I ever get elected.

Sam Sloan

If you want to get elected, you need to cut out the objectional web
content on your web site. The problem isn't your felony conviction, it
is your own attention you draw to it.

Marcus Roberts

Old May 31st 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Dear Marcus,

That isn't the real Sam Sloan, you ignoramus. Learn to check
headers.

- CF

Old June 1st 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Kevin Croxen wrote:

It should have been a three-tiered discussion: magazine, e-zine, or
"no-zine"

=============
Yes! And cheap too.

Old Haasie

Old June 2nd 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

" writes:

Kevin Croxen wrote:

It should have been a three-tiered discussion: magazine, e-zine, or
"no-zine"

=============
Yes! And cheap too.

Or, at least, inexpensive.

Old Haasie

--
Kenneth Sloan
Computer and Information Sciences (205) 934-2213
Old June 4th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
Dear Marcus,

That isn't the real Sam Sloan, you ignoramus. Learn to check
headers.

- CF

What difference does it make? Most anyone with any sense has probably
got both Sam Sloan accounts killfiled anyway. Assuming that they're not
the same person.