Old June 4th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default What to do about drug testing?

What to do about drug testing?

I am going to become a FIDE Delegate not through my chess ability or
political connections; I am becoming a FIDE Delegate via my wallet. I
am not sure what to do about this problem with drug testing. It appears
to me that it is highly unlikely that I would be able to win a majority
to abolish drug testing. Further, if I did somehow get a majority,
Kirsan will ignore the FIDE General Assembly.

In other words, I should have the power to introduce change (via a
7,000 dollar check to a Swiss law firm) and I have no idea how to
effectively fight drug testing without help. If anyone has any ideas,
please let me know.

I am not going to strip naked for FIDE. FIDE will find my WALLET more
interesting than my DICK.

Marcus Roberts
President, Charleston Chess Association, LLC
Permanent Delegate of Saint Christopher and Nevis to FIDE
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies