Old June 6th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Most successful business people are capable of working with people that they dislike

Most successful business people are capable of working with people that
they dislike

Most successful people in business, any business are able and
frequently work with people that they intensely dislike. I doubt any
sizable fortune has been built without a good deal of personal hatred
among business associates.

The USCF, Sam Sloan included remains totally unable to deal with people
that they dislike. Therefore, the USCF business model (if one exists)
fails. I wonder why?

The reason the USCF has little success is business is the total lack
and maturity of the management team and the Board of Delegates.

In these snob cliques, it is easier to ignore your “political?
opponents.

In the business world, this really doesn’t happen to the degree that
it happens in Chess. Your sport fails and dies, and taxi drivers like
Sam Sloan respond

 **** YOU, ASSHOLE.

In other words, every time I spend a sizeable amount of money to fight
FIDE, and the USCF doesn’t do the right thing with its neighbors, I
am going to have to hurt American Chess. There is no avoiding it.

Nobody respects chess, everyone is fighting, and the game gets hurt.
Now, you finally have somebody in the form of Marcus Roberts to pour
gas on the fire.

**** AMERICAN CHESS. It was the American’s who failed to help St
Kitts and Nevis. Sam Sloan has no clue as to what is going on. He still
doesn’t understand as he reads this. How are you going to sit on the
executive committee when you flame somebody who has the power and money
to **** American Chess? In fact, given the USCF’s cash state, I would
think that negotiation would be more appropriate than childish flames.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 6th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Further expanding, almost all of the USCF people responded to a new
FIDE nation with
"you are not a FIDE delegate yet." Snobs, failures, and jealous people
with no lives. What USCF chessplayers cared about was some meaningless
title in FIDE - that I have and they do not have.

Nobody offered to help St Kitts and Nevis.

What everyone in this failure of a chess country called the United
States cared about was the title of FIDE Delegate. Now, perhaps Mike
Nolan can reveal to use the true uselessness of that titile after
attending the meeting. The only real power is agenda rights, if you are
not beaten up by the Russian Mob trying to get to the meeting.

You people in Chess do not care about your neighboors.

So why should I care about American Chess?

Marcus Roberts

Old June 6th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I believe the fake Sam Sloan offered to help St. Kitts & Nevis
by eliminating you, as I recall. St Kitts would be far better off
without a fruitcake like you running the show. Bozo the Clown
could do a better job.

Old June 6th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

wrote in message ps.com...
| Further expanding, almost all of the USCF people responded to a new
| FIDE nation with
| "you are not a FIDE delegate yet." Snobs, failures, and jealous people
| with no lives. What USCF chessplayers cared about was some meaningless
| title in FIDE - that I have and they do not have.
|
| Nobody offered to help St Kitts and Nevis.
|
| What everyone in this failure of a chess country called the United
| States cared about was the title of FIDE Delegate. Now, perhaps Mike
| Nolan can reveal to use the true uselessness of that titile after
| attending the meeting. The only real power is agenda rights, if you are
| not beaten up by the Russian Mob trying to get to the meeting.
|
| You people in Chess do not care about your neighboors.
|
| So why should I care about American Chess?
|
| Marcus Roberts

Up yours Marcus! **** you Marcus! You're the biggest asshole Marcus. We
all want you gone Marcus. Go away Marcus! Dyke lover Marcus!