Old June 6th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default How to hurt the US Chess Federation

How to hurt the US Chess Federation

The list isn't all inclusive; these ideas just appear to me...

1. Go to Crossville, Tennessee and start asking questions about zoning
at their zoning board. I bet that when I get done, you USCF Chess
players are forever stuck with a useless building. You will never sell
the building. I can make it worse.

2. Destroy the scholastic national chess championship cycle. This would
be easy. I can incorporate a 501c3 not for profit and raise money by
exploiting every child molestation case that has appeared in the last
20 years. Then, I can go to the school boards which send students to
the national chess championships. (Direct mail would be cheap.) I bet
in 2 years I can drop your scholastic numbers in .

3. Demoralize the staff at Crossville, Tennessee. I bet a few radio ads
would pretty much depress and demoralize the office staff.

4. Attend the USCF meetings as an annual meeting, bring security, and
start talking about these issues. Goichberg can't keep control. There
will be a riot, as Goichberg is unable to handle a meeting.

I have been able to screw over the American chess players for over a
decade. I really did use to care about American Chess, until I saw how
arrogant, selfish, and corrupt the USCF leadership really is when they
sabotaged the ability of St Kitts and Nevis to play in the 2006 World
Chess Championship.

Now, my policy is this. I'll defend myself, but I don't want to
case more damage than was actually inflicted upon St Kitts and Nevis.

I want the USCF to suffer to the tune of about 7,000 dollars, no more.
When I have to pay, I believe that the Americans should have to pay
also.

Do you Americans understand that you have contributed to keeping us out
of the 2006 World Chess Championship, and you are going to have to get
some kind of reasonable response?

What I don't want is to overreact. After all, it is only 7,000
dollars, so far.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association, LLC
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old June 6th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

And you're an asshole. Go **** yourself!

Old June 6th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

So who qualified for the world championship from St. Kitts and Nevis?

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge

Old June 6th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Ray Gordon wrote:
So who qualified for the world championship from St. Kitts and Nevis?

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge
From Parker v. Google, E.D.Pa. #04-cv-3918

The Olympic Chater. It is a right. Go **** yourself. If you attack my
investment, I have to respond. If you keep on saying this, I won't help
you people with drug testing.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 6th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

This guy Marcus Roberts is hilarious. He's beginning to sound like the
FIDE equivalent of Stan Vaughan. What a clown.

Regards,
Mike Petersen

Old June 6th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You got that right, Mike. The boy is off his rocker.
I especially love his response to biting criticism: "F YOU!".
Oh yeah, he is out to ruin chess in America and also out to
destroy FIDE while he is at it. I shudder.

Old June 6th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

So who qualified for the world championship from St. Kitts and Nevis?

The Olympic Chater. It is a right. Go **** yourself. If you attack my
investment, I have to respond. If you keep on saying this, I won't help
you people with drug testing.

Which players are being kept out of the world championship who otherwise
would have qualified?

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge
From Parker v. Google, E.D.Pa. #04-cv-3918

Old June 6th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Chess Freak" wrote in message
t...
You got that right, Mike. The boy is off his rocker.
I especially love his response to biting criticism: "F YOU!".

That's just frustration.

Oh yeah, he is out to ruin chess in America and also out to
destroy FIDE while he is at it. I shudder.

He really wanted to promote chess in the Caribbean - neither Fide nor USCF
proved any help - in fact they both proved a substantial hindrance. If you
want to promote chess but reject chess promoters, what the hell are you
about?

Marcus speaks crudely at the moment, but he still shoots straight at the
target of what hinders chess development. This is worth hearing, unless you
are content with the way things are.

Phil Innes

oups.com...

Old June 7th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

If you read carefully as to what Marcus says, he claims he is doing all
this for POWER and MONEY - not to further chess in small countries.

"Chess One" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Chess Freak" wrote in message
t...
You got that right, Mike. The boy is off his rocker.
I especially love his response to biting criticism: "F YOU!".

That's just frustration.

Oh yeah, he is out to ruin chess in America and also out to
destroy FIDE while he is at it. I shudder.

He really wanted to promote chess in the Caribbean - neither Fide nor USCF
proved any help - in fact they both proved a substantial hindrance. If you
want to promote chess but reject chess promoters, what the hell are you
about?

Marcus speaks crudely at the moment, but he still shoots straight at the
target of what hinders chess development. This is worth hearing, unless
you are content with the way things are.

Phil Innes

oups.com...

Old June 7th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Chess Freak" wrote in message

If you read carefully as to what Marcus says, he claims he is doing all
this for POWER and MONEY - not to further chess in small countries.

Perhaps you are right, but I didn't read it that way. I thought he was
writing about deploying his money to obtain a little power to have his own
say-so like everyone else.

Phil Innes

"Chess One" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Chess Freak" wrote in message
t...
You got that right, Mike. The boy is off his rocker.
I especially love his response to biting criticism: "F YOU!".

That's just frustration.

Oh yeah, he is out to ruin chess in America and also out to
destroy FIDE while he is at it. I shudder.

He really wanted to promote chess in the Caribbean - neither Fide nor
USCF proved any help - in fact they both proved a substantial hindrance.
If you want to promote chess but reject chess promoters, what the hell
are you about?

Marcus speaks crudely at the moment, but he still shoots straight at the
target of what hinders chess development. This is worth hearing, unless
you are content with the way things are.

Phil Innes

oups.com...