Old June 7th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics
jr jr is offline

Default USCF website.

*I have to admit that the revamped website looks really good.
I had my doubts about it with all that was being talked about
but it looks good.* (EZoto)

*It was redesigned?* (Ken Sloan)

Paul Hoffman got $50,000 of our dues money for THAT?!

Old June 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

*I have to admit that the revamped website looks really good.
I had my doubts about it with all that was being talked about
but it looks good.* (EZoto)

*It was redesigned?* (Ken Sloan)

According to the minutes of the May 7-8 board meeting
(http://www.uschess.org/org/govern/PbMtg.php) Bill Goichberg mentioned
that the new website is due on June 15.

- Tom Martinak

Old June 7th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Man O Man! Is this what its like? I doubt anyone is gonna like the
website even if it is revamped or not. Before some of the links didn't
work and it look ignored. So even if they fixed it a little you get
crucified. As for these XP dreamweaver, cold fusion, shockwave flash 10,
11, 12 whatever it ain't gonna make anyone happy.

EZoto