Old June 7th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default How Kirsan Cheated

WHAT YOU WON'T HEAR FROM OUR FIDE "TEAM"

The FIDE Congress in Turin is over. Votes for
Kirsan routinely cost about two to three thousand
dollars each. Payments were made half in cashbeforehand
and half in cash after voting.

Our "team" members will tell you the ballot was
secret, which is true.

What detail will our FIDE "team" members -- Bill
Kelleher (on Killer Kirsan's personal list to be
elected) Steve Doyle, Tim Redman -- fail to mention?

Members of Bessel Kok's team searched the ballot
booths very carefully in advance of the voting, looking
for cameras. They found none.

THE TRICK: Those who cast votes and received
payment were required to take a handphone with
miniature camera capability into the booth and click a
picture of the ballot showing for whom they voted.
These photos were checked by Kirsan's team, led by
Giorgios Makropoulos, and the bribetakers received the
second half of their stipend.

Jim Eade, among other members over the years of
our FIDE "team," has spoken of all the well-meaning
and decent men in FIDE. Ex-USCF president Harold
Winston has spoken of "the honorable men ot FIDE."
It was bosh then; it is bosh now. The vast majority is
corrupted beyond ready understanding.

We also report than an Arab sheikh who won an
election for deputy president for Asia openly handed
out large packages to supporters, including a T-shirt
of himself, Mont Blanc pens and very expensive watches.

Members of our FIDE "team" did not feel that you
should know the above, and they failed to mention such
inconvenient details of international chess governance.
Corrupt in warp, corrupt in woof.

ANY USCF MEMBER CAN FEEL FREE TO POST THIS
MESSAGE AT THE OFFICIAL USCF WEBSITE.

More to come.

Old June 7th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

wrote:

[...]

You're just jealous of the guy.

Old June 7th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
jr jr is offline

Now we know why Evans was fired.

There was no way they could keep him from
reporting this in Chess Life.

Thank heavens for the Net!

Old June 7th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Larry,

You need to tell the entire story. The cameras in the FIDE voting booth
were only required on wavering delegates. The delegates that were firm
Kirsan supporters did not have to use a camera in the voting both to
get paid :-)

Marcus Roberts

Old June 8th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
jr jr is offline

*What detail will our FIDE "team" members -- Bill
Kelleher (on Killer Kirsan's personal list to be
elected) Steve Doyle, Tim Redman -- fail to mention?
ANY USCF MEMBER CAN FEEL FREE TO POST THIS
MESSAGE AT THE OFFICIAL USCF WEBSITE.
More to come.* (Parr)

Thanks, Larry, for some hard news.

How much more dirt is there to come?

Will Chess Lies report any of this? So far I haven't
seen it posted on the USCF forum.

If it was a secret ballot how can we be sure how
Bill Kelleher voted on behalf of the USA?

Old June 8th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

MORE TO COME

Now we know why Evans was fired. There was
no way they could keep him from reporting this in
Chess Life. Thank heavens for the Net!... If it was
a secret ballot how can we be sure how Bill
Kelleher voted on behalf of the USA? -- jr

My reports come from persons participating in
the voting. Witnesses state that you could hear
the clicking of the handphones inside the voting booths.

The point here is that our FIDE "team" will be
trying the quash this information, and one of the
reasons why GM Larry Evans had to be dismissed
from Chess Life is to prevent news of arrogant, arrant
cheating during FIDE voting from reaching the eyes of
Chess Life readers.

The open giving away of expensive gifts for
votes and the shopping for votes with lump sum cash
payments is the kind of information that must NOT be
allowed to appear in Chess Life.

Bill Kelleher, our American representative in
FIDE, was on Killer Kirsan's preferred list of
candidates, which means that our "team" has sold out
in ways we do not yet know, though information will be
coming to us over the coming few weeks.

Old June 8th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

ANY USCF MEMBER CAN FEEL FREE TO POST THIS
MESSAGE AT THE OFFICIAL USCF WEBSITE.

Done.

http://www.uschess.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1236