Old June 8th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default How much do they make?

How much money do the American grandmasters make from chess? How much
from non-chess enterprises? Are any of them rich?

Old Haasie

Old June 8th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Marcus, Marcus, Marcus... Amazing thoughts enter that little
head of yours, don't they?

Poverty is caused by performance enhancement drug testing?

Words fail me.

- CF
Permanent Delegate of Uranus to FIDE