Old June 8th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.usa

Default Sam Sloan on Google Video demonstrates the falsity of the Official Government Version of the 9-11 Hijacking

Chess Freak wrote:
My God Sam, why would you try to advertise your involvement
in this show? If I were you, I would be trying to hide this
show, not point people to it! You are a train wreck, on par
with Marcus Roberts. Do us all a favor and buy a mirror.

No, I never went to prision for kidnapping. No, I am not a convicted
felon.

Perhaps Sam Sloan has gone well beyond Kirsan's imagination for lunacy.

Beyond me. What I talk about I pay for. Sloan's statemnet are a litte
different.

Marcus Roberts