Old June 9th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sam Sloan

Does Sam Sloan realize that he's a big asshole? No one gives a ****
about what he says. He's also a child molester and criminal.

Old June 9th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Good question. The same question can be applied to you too...

Old June 10th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Chess Freak wrote:
Good question. The same question can be applied to you too...

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message oups.com...
| Does Sam Sloan realize that he's a big asshole? No one gives a ****
| about what he says. He's also a child molester and criminal.

What can definitely be said is that I sure as hell don't want to ever
find myself working for the USCF. Clearly they have some horrible
brain-wasting infectious disease over there. Either that or they don't
screen for psychopaths in their interview process.

jm