Old June 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.games.go,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.china

Default Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners

Sam Sloan wrote:

Searching for Label Ideas for Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners

I have created a DVD called Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners. The
DVD is finished. It is in the bag. It is 80 minutes long.

Please note the Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners is for real
beginners, less than 17 kyu. If you are playing at less than a 17
stone handicap, no need for this one.

However, I do not have a label, which is the most important thing to
sell the DVD.

I thought that this would be easy, a snap, but now that I am at this
point I realize that I do not have any ideas.

Could anybody suggest an idea?

Here are my ideas:

1. A picture of a go board, either the starting position or an
interesting position.

2. A picture of a beautiful girl playing go.

3. A picture of a famous player playing go. (I would need to get his
or her permission).

4. A picture of me playing go.

5. A Ukiyo-e featuring go or a go theme.

If anybody has any suggestions, please let me know right away because
I want to get this out immediately.

Just to give you an idea, here is the label I finished yesterday on my
DVD about the War in Afghanistan:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPJHFM/

Here is my Modern Dance DVD. (This is a really great DVD with
fantastic dance performances which nobody realizes yet will become
known as the all time greatest in its field)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPJH2U/

The Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners DVD will go in this slot as
soon as I have the label. (The DVD itself is ready)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPMFMO/

I am in the same situation with my Shogi for Beginners DVD and my
Chinese Chess for Beginners DVD. In both cases, the DVDs are finished.
I just need to design the labels.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPS3GG/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CPMGQE/

Here is my Origami for Children DVD

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje

Here is my Chess Lessons for Beginners DVD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...avesofthomasje

Suggestions are desperately needed and will be greatly appreciated.

Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan is a kiddie ****er and he's running for the executive board.
He should be in jail for ****ing kiddies.