Old June 13th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default FIDE MOB FIGURES CAN PROVIDE VISAS TO EUROPE

Need to illegally immigrate to Europe: CONTACT ALLEN HERBERT, FIDE
DELEGATE OF BARBADOS

Allen specializes in ILLEGAL VISAS. If you want to immigrate illegally
to Europe, play chess. It is simple. Just pay Allen Herbert, FIDE
Delegate of Barbados about 5,000 dollars, and he will contact Kirsan
and get you a VISA to Europe. FIDE is a corrupt organization, all run
by Koran's personal financiers.

Illegal VISAS are possible for Canada and Europe... This isn't about
chess, this is about organized criminals trying break the law.

Marcus Roberts