Old June 17th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default ILLEGAL VOTE CAST IN USCF ELECTION

I received an illegal ballot from the United States Chess Federation. I
spent 39 cents and mailed to and voted for Sam Sloan and Marcus
Roberts. I did this as an official protest as head of a chess
government. I will not tell whose name the ballot was in.

The ballot made no sense. As a former member of the USCF bylaws
committee, I would VOID THE ENTIRE BALLOT AS AMIGIOUS for the election
of Delegates in Florida.

Sam Sloan just won an ILLEGAL VOTE.

The people in the USCF can't run fair election, becasue people like Don
Schultz won't like the result.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association, LLC
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old June 17th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Yawn.

Old Haasie

Old June 17th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

What the F*** are you babbling about, Marcus?
Casting your vote for 2 of the worse possible pseudo
candidates US chess has ever seen as a form of protest?
This just proves, once again, that you are unfit for any
form of leadership in chess. I pity you. I really do.

- CF

ups.com...

Old June 17th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
What the F*** are you babbling about, Marcus?
Casting your vote for 2 of the worse possible pseudo
candidates US chess has ever seen as a form of protest?
This just proves, once again, that you are unfit for any
form of leadership in chess. I pity you. I really do.

- CF

Look, you freak, I don't want any position of leadership in the United
States Chess Federation. I was a former officer, delegate, and all of
that. If your national organization wants to negotiate with me sending
crypic mails from Steven Doyle and send me blank ballots, then I have a
legal right to vote the ballots. The USCF deserves a vote for Sloan. It
was the least I could do.

Can you read the legal evidence posted? I am within my legal rights,
and I am even appropraitely using these chess titles. The FIDE Nation
has every right to quit associating with corrupt, dishonest, people in
the USCF who keep on STEALING MONEY for their personal benefit. Ball
Hall might be from MIT, but he is still a dishonest bully who needs to
be taught a lesson about threats and criminal process. Accusing people
of felony conduct is brave behavior for the cover up man for the
corrupt business deals of Bill Goichberg.

You pity me for putting a postage stamp on a piece of paper. You are a
nerd indeed! I appreaciate a chance to talk to such arrognant, selfish,
and corrupt Americans using an Illnois corporation to FASELY fly the
flag of the United States.

I have a legal basis to support what I am saying. All you have is the
emotional appeal of a fogotten game. Your message died with Arlond
Denker.

Of course, I met Denker and the other politicans. I have shaken hands
with most everyone I talk about. You, Chess Freak, are a GROWN COWARD,
afraid to reveal his identity, becasue he is - in TRUE LIFE

DON SCHULTZ

Marcus Roberts

Marcus Roberts
President
Chalreston Chess Assocaition
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old June 17th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I said you are unfit for ANY form of chess leadership,
not just in the USCF. Do you have a problem with
reading comprehension?

Of course the USCF sends a ballot to ALL USCF members,
you freaking dunce. You are a member of the USCF, thus
you got a ballot. What is so illegal about that?

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're talking
about. As usual, you start spouting irrelevant garbage once your
ego is bruised.

Yeah, I'm a nerd indeed who has met you in real life back when
I lived and played in Texas - and we all thought you were a dork
back then as well.

Don Shultz - LOL. Nope, I'm not that buck-toothed old fart.

- CF

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 18th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
I said you are unfit for ANY form of chess leadership,
not just in the USCF. Do you have a problem with
reading comprehension?

No, I have a problem with your level of education.

Of course the USCF sends a ballot to ALL USCF members,
you freaking dunce. You are a member of the USCF, thus
you got a ballot. What is so illegal about that?

I am not a USCF member, you ****ing idiot. Don't you get it it? You can
go to hell with the United States Federation. You cover up any child
molesters? I think that the USCF is run by sick people. Cowards like
you are a good example. What is your real name?

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're talking
about. As usual, you start spouting irrelevant garbage once your
ego is bruised.

Yeah, I'm a nerd indeed who has met you in real life back when
I lived and played in Texas - and we all thought you were a dork
back then as well.

That was several million dollars ago. All of this money confuses my
memory.

Austin or Dallas?

Marcus Roberts

Old June 18th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
I said you are unfit for ANY form of chess leadership,
not just in the USCF. Do you have a problem with
reading comprehension?

Larry Parr has said he would join as on our FIDE team as a political
advisor possibly taking a seat in the FIDE General Assembly. Does that
make you feel any better?

I looked at getting Texas into FIDE, but that appears impossible right
now.

Old June 20th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You probably would have a better chance of getting Uranus into
FIDE than Texas. Texas chess players think Marcus Roberts is
a joke. At least with you leading the Uranus contingent, FIDE
might sit up and take notice. Just think of it:

Marcus Roberts, Supreme Leader of Uranus Chess.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old June 20th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
You probably would have a better chance of getting Uranus into
FIDE than Texas. Texas chess players think Marcus Roberts is
a joke. At least with you leading the Uranus contingent, FIDE
might sit up and take notice. Just think of it:

Marcus Roberts, Supreme Leader of Uranus Chess.

Look NM Graeme Cree,

I really believe that you are a chess master. While you faked your
national master's title rating at first (or former Executive Director
Al Lawrence suspected), Austin Expert (a real expert, who did not fake
his rating) Peter Kappler said that you had really earned the title
after you duped me into signing the tournament forms. I saw where you
had shaved off your rating from 2300+ to 2200.

I have seen Senior TD's arbitrary lower Cree's rating to 2199 to
tell everyone what he did.

In my defense, I helped him get to 2200. I wasn't going to call a
friend a liar, but then Cree went CRAZY and won't stop raising his
rating. He got it over 2300 and I knew were ****ed. I didn't know
until it was too late. Cree was like a drug addict. I called him at
home and begged him to stop raising his chess rating, but he wouldn't
stop raising his chess rating. He became a TD himself, and faked all of
these memberships and people. It was I unleashed a monster!

I don't want or need the Chess players of Texas to do anything. I
served as Vice President of the Texas Chess Association in the early
1990's. Everyone said then I didn't give a damn about the Texas Chess
Association (TCA) at the time, all I cared about was the USCF. I made
the mistake of getting elected to dual offices at once (VP of the TCA
and USCF). I had no expectation of being elected a USCF officer; I won
as a write in candidate. So. now when I am able to get some real data
about what is going on in FIDE and possibly give the TCA leadership
information which they can use in planning their future, NM Graeme Cree
believes I need support. All I am trying to do is give out information
that nobody else has.

Just because you aren't doing that well in life, please do no
discourage your TCA leadership from gathering facts. The TCA has very
little understanding of FIDE. Information is useful, and the reason the
organization does not grow is because a little boy is afraid that
people will not think he is a chess master.

One day, a little NM will grow up and realize that having former
officers find out new information is a good thing. However, not today.

Marcus Roberts
former Vice President, Texas Chess Assocation