Old June 18th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default the Identity of Chess Freak

Is the identity of Chess Freak NM Graeme Cree of Austin, Texas. If so,
I think I know why he posts in a secret identity. I'll tell the entire
story on this ratings situation, within the USCF and FIDE. With Cree,
as a USCF Delegate I did him a big favor in 1992, and that favor helped
a child molester. Al Lawrence accused me of ratings fraud, but kept the
case on ICE to shut me up. I resgined. Had I moved against a bad
person, I would have faced the ratings fraud charge, and NM Cree would
today be an EXPERT, not a MASTER.

You nerds are full of ****. I did the most ethical thing possible. I
QUIT.

Cree owes me his title. If I had not quit, we would have been TRIED by
the Delegtes. They gave the ethics committee teeth becasue of that.

By the way, I don't think I did much wrong. I used poor judgemenet, but
I was 22.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 18th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

To: NM Cree

I got the expulsion threat from attorney Harold Winston, bylaws chair
at the 1994 Chicago Delegate's meeting. Then Executive Director made
strong hits he was holding back formal charges against me and you. Had
I not resigned - when I did - we would have both been charged with
ratings fraud. By resigining, I saved Cree's BUTT. You can look and see
the tournaments in question on the USCF Web site.

That's chess politics. There was no choice.

Marcus Roberts

Old June 19th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Oh golly gee, Marcus. The more you post the more you
show your true nature. You cheat, then resign in order to
not face the consequences of your actions. What a piece of
****.

- CF

Old June 19th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess Freak wrote:
Oh golly gee, Marcus. The more you post the more you
show your true nature. You cheat, then resign in order to
not face the consequences of your actions. What a piece of
****.

- CF

I didn't cheat National Expert Cree cheated. I was duped. Chess
tournament directors sign lots of ratings forms. I think that my point
was more that ratings fraud is a POLITICAL CHARGE. My rating never got
about 2000. If I cared about CHEATING, why am I not a EXPERT?

Marcus Roberts

Old June 20th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
Chess Freak wrote:
Oh golly gee, Marcus. The more you post the more you
show your true nature. You cheat, and then resign in order to
not face the consequences of your actions. What a piece of
****.

- CF

I didn't cheat National Expert Cree cheated. I was duped. Chess
tournament directors sign lots of ratings forms. I think that my point
was more that ratings fraud is a POLITICAL CHARGE. My rating never got
about 2000. If I cared about CHEATING, why am I not a EXPERT?

Marcus Roberts

At the time I last looked at "criminal procedure" as a USCF Delegate
concerning ratings fraud, the USCF typically used bullies, such as
former USCF Executive Director Al Lawrence to cover up child molesters
and silence critics by accusing people of faking chess ratings.

In the early 1990's there was no procedure. At the time I left, they
empowered the ethics committee to handle these problems, as the
Exeutive Board did not want to face impeachemnt over this. By using the
Ethics Committee to help silence people who objected to "director
molestation", the Executie Board then was free to totally ignore the
problem of child molesters at the highest levels of USCF governance.

You can't be a large scale tournament director and direct lots of chess
tournaments weekly and not run across people asking you to sign fake
ratings forms. The Tournament Director is not strictly liable.

People get very upset over this. Lawsuits have been filed.

Only a NERD would conclude that the charge of ratings fraud means the
person is guilty.

What makes it worse is that former USCF Executive Director Al Lawrence
and a few USCF Delegates offered for me to fake a rating of USCF
Expert. I was being set up, and had I taken that, Graeme Cree would
today be an expert and I would have been stripped of a fake expert's
title. As things stand, I believe I was the ethical actor, and you
nerds are as gulity as the Catholic Church.

You see the same people who know the identity of child molesters used
rating fraud as a political charge. If you complain about child
molesters, you got the charge of ratings fraud, and frequent offers to
improve your own personal chess rating.

It isn't as simple as I did something wrong. I did make an error in
judgement. However, if you don't make mistakes, you will never learn. I
do not regret acting like a 22 year old delegate when I was 22.

I am guilty of signing a suspicious looking private tournament report.
So what?

NERD - I did not cheat. Your chess federation tried to entrap me so
they could keep the fact that the corporate director(s) or Delegate(s)
were having illegal sex with minors in the hotel room of the 1992
annual meeting in Dearborn, Michigan.

Marcus Roberts