Old June 19th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default e-mail address

My e-mail address was inadvertently omitted from my Candidates
Statement in Chess Life. It does appear on the USCF website. My
address is

If any USCF voter wishes to contact me for any reason, don't hesitate
to send me an e-mail.

Thankyou
Mike Goodall

Old June 20th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Mike Goodall wrote:
My e-mail address was inadvertently omitted from my Candidates
Statement in Chess Life. It does appear on the USCF website. My
address is

If any USCF voter wishes to contact me for any reason, don't hesitate
to send me an e-mail.

Thankyou
Mike Goodall

On Wed, Jul 20 2005 at 8:45pm in RGCP in the thread "Shame on the
politicians", the same Mike Goodall wrote:

"...Re the tragedy in London, to paraphrase Bobby Fischer on 9/11, you
Brits had it coming."

I implore all voting members: Consider carefully before voting whether
you want an apologist for terrorism on the USCF Executive Board.

Old June 20th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Anyone who thinks I'm a terrorist, or a terrorist sympathizer, should
definitely not vote for me. The real terrorists are George Bush and
the thugs around him. These are truly evil men, who must be stopped.
However, a lot more people are going to die before this regime is
retired. Bush will probably never be brought to justice, though his
death would delight the entire world.
Sincerely, Mike Goodall