Old June 20th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Chess game improved further with double pawns

Now the game will prevent double pawn formation. I hope it will give a
better game.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

1. I feel the Opening is complete as it memorizes opening moves.

2. Now it plays Middle Game quite better. and understands basic rules
of Middle Game.
a- Centre Play
b- Prevent Double Pawn
c- Develop pieces to attack opponent.

Now it is time to improve its End game. Well if anyone knows any thing
about End game let me know. And also if you find the game is still not
playing well in Middle game then let me know it.

Play a game at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I am always able to beat its beginner level.
Easy level gives good Challenge, Sometimes I win and Sometimes the
Computer.
Normal Level is very difficult. I played it once and it kicked me like
a baby.

Master Level can be beated only by Taylor Kingston. No other player was
able to win a game with Master level. But with slight improvement in
Middle game I feel it will now give tough competition to Taylor
Kingston also.

I feel Taylor Kingston should tell me the weaknesses in the game and
the reasions why he is able to win so easily. As it is very difficult
to improve a game which plays better than you.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Old June 20th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

Now the game will prevent double pawn formation.
I hope it will give a better game.

Who knows.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I played your program a few days ago.
I was about to give up on playing it because
it was loading so long (and I have a slow
connection on the top of it).

I played on the 2nd easiest level, which supposedly
moves at the 30sec per move rate. The program
played way slower. So slow that I was busy with
other windows. I made all moves instantly or under
3 sec. with an exception of a few. I hardly did
any thinking at all under such circumstances.

The program plays stronger than a time ago.
Now it plays possibly at the USCF 1300-1400
level, and certainly not stronger.

I never got the score of the game (the
list of moves) from your program, tsk-tsk!!!
It asked me about the email address at
the end, and I gave it to it. It was a waste
of time to do so.

I was in a funny mood and played unusoundly
the black side of the classical Nimzo-Indian:

1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 Bb4
4.Qc2 c5 5dxc Nc6

something like this. I don't know the theory.
A couple days after(! :-) the game I've checked
that indeed I have deviated from standard lines,
and not in a promising way. I played tactically
and poorly, I didn't move my d pawn, and had
a weak d6 square. White knight at one moment
even landed right there! (I weakly promised
myself not to allow it but I was careless). As
you see I played quite poorly. Nevertheless I
induced white into Bxh2+ (right after my O-O)
and won that white bishop on h2. I am sure that
then I had a lost position and any USCF 1500+,
or possibly 1400+ would destroy me. But not
your program. It managed to lose that game.
BTW, the white after landing its knight on d6
immediately exchanged it for my undeveloped,
immobile bishop on c8 which made my game
still easier. The program made more blunders
earlier, which were even more crucial.

The game was a kinf of interesting despite
being so poorly played but I still can't get
motivated to play again when your program
playes at the same time so slowly and weakly
(like one move per week :-). Also, you have
an unesthetic clutter in your windows, nothing
but eysores.

Thank you, regards,

Wlod

Old June 20th 06, 10:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

It was because you had a slow connection. Upgrade your connection.

And you said it asked for email address it means you played without
login, so you played with beginner level. Beginner level is quite weak
for average player.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I play with Easy level and find it quite difficult to win. And the game
is recorded with Exact time you and the computer take.

Show me a recorded game and we can analyze if the moves are wrong. The
game have been slightly improved 2 days back (So, now it is even better
than earlier.)

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Old June 20th 06, 11:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:
It was because you had a slow connection. Upgrade your connection.

Nonsense. I have played on several servers with no problem!!!
I p;layed blitz mostly, no sweat.

And you said it asked for email address it means you played without
login, so you played with beginner level. Beginner level is quite weak
for average player.

Oh, c'mon, your program was taking forever!
The game lasted several hours. It doesn't
matter how you call it. What counts is the
time your program was taking.

And anyway, you should not mislead the
users. I was under the impression that
it was the "easy" (30s/per move) level,
because that's what I have clicked on,
and that's what your program made me believe.
Anyway, what's the diff? ("diff" is the
Tom Wachtel's expression, from his poem).
The program was taking forever.

I play with Easy level and find it quite
difficult to win.

How strong are you? I am a very rusty
strong (:-) ex-B player. You better teach
your [program about the king attack.
That's what your program should have done.
I kind of won its bishop but my position was
horrible. If your program knew how to play
I'd lose fast. Instead, after a few moves
I was fine. Then a few more moves and
your program got checkmated without
putting any fight.

Show me a recorded game and we can analyze
if the moves are wrong.

I have already provided the analysis for you.
And don't be stupid--it's your damn programmers
duty to have the record of each game played
by your program.

The game have been slightly improved 2 days back
(So, now it is even better than earlier.)

Meaning that it stinks less?

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

With the way you react to the
feedback, and with your usage of
propaganda kind of Bull**** language,
I am not going to waste anymore time
on your silly program. If you were not
a hopeless idiot you'd say at least "thank you".

It's too late now. You may stick your double
pawns you know where :-)

Wlod

Old June 20th 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...

It was because you had a slow connection. Upgrade your connection.

Nonsense - I have an ultra fast broadband cable. Your program takes minutes
to make moves when the time control is seconds.

Don't lie.

I also concur with Wlod that its 'master' level chess is about 1300, and I
also play moves simultaneously against it.

Phil Innes

Old June 20th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
It was because you had a slow connection. Upgrade your connection.

And you said it asked for email address it means you played without
login, so you played with beginner level. Beginner level is quite weak
for average player.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I play with Easy level and find it quite difficult to win. And the game
is recorded with Exact time you and the computer take.

I just mated it with white pieces in about 15 moves - i recorded the game
but it doesn't show up - i remember the moves though, game began 1. b4 e6

Phil Innes

Old June 20th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Now the game will prevent double pawn formation.
I hope it will give a better game.

Who knows.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I played your program a few days ago.

I'm convinced this whole thing is a psych experiment to see how many players
can be induced into playing against this thing.

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge

Old June 21st 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Thanks for the suggestions the game has been improved further tonight
with more emphasis on Board Position.

Today it is playing brilliantly

Play at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I am waiting to see the day when it will beat every player playing it.

Bye
Sanny.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Old June 21st 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Yesterday many players played with Master Level it means the game speed
has improved earlier it used to take lot of time.

Now the game speed has been further improved and with your suggestions
the new improvements make it play better.

Today it is playing brilliantly

Play at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I am waiting to see the day when it will beat every player playing it.
(within a week or two)

Bye
Sanny.

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html