Old June 21st 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Free for all chess school

Hi all!

Let me suggest interesting chess links to yours links collections.

http://www.chesszone.net.ru
Rare downloadable free e-books, free Chesszone Magazine in ChessBase
format, training databases, chess software collection, etc.

All materials in russian yet, but you could use
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com online translation service.

All comments and suggestions are very appreciated (my e-mail listed
below).

Roman Viliavin, ChessZone's webmaster
e-mail: chesszone @ narod.ru (don't forgot to remove spaces)

Old June 21st 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

ChessZone wrote:
http://www.chesszone.net.ru
Rare downloadable free e-books, free Chesszone Magazine in ChessBase
format, training databases, chess software collection, etc.

All materials in russian yet, but you could use
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com online translation service.

Your site publishes several older chess books including Romanovsky's
"Middlegame Planning" and "Middlegame Combinations". I used Babelfish
to navigate but the e-Books I downloaded were also in Russian. What
pages on your site are good for those who don't speak Russian?

Old June 21st 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

Default Sloan is a cheater

wrote:

ChessZone wrote:
http://www.chesszone.net.ru
Rare downloadable free e-books, free Chesszone Magazine in ChessBase
format, training databases, chess software collection, etc.

All materials in russian yet, but you could use
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com online translation service.

Your site publishes several older chess books including Romanovsky's
"Middlegame Planning" and "Middlegame Combinations". I used Babelfish
to navigate but the e-Books I downloaded were also in Russian. What
pages on your site are good for those who don't speak Russian?

Sloan cheats, lies and commits criminal acts.

Old June 24th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.play-by-email

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

ChessZone wrote:
http://www.chesszone.net.ru
Rare downloadable free e-books, free Chesszone Magazine in ChessBase
format, training databases, chess software collection, etc.

All materials in russian yet, but you could use
http://www.babelfish.altavista.com online translation service.

Your site publishes several older chess books including Romanovsky's
"Middlegame Planning" and "Middlegame Combinations". I used Babelfish
to navigate but the e-Books I downloaded were also in Russian. What
pages on your site are good for those who don't speak Russian?

Sloan cheats, lies and commits criminal acts.

This from the guy who publicly claimed he was jesus, after getting caught
trying to pick up on underaged gymnastics girls by pretending he was a
coach.

Newsgroups: alt.sports.gymnastics
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 1998/03/27
Subject: My FORMAL Comment on the "death wish"

"------------You seem to think I fear death. I fear death no more than
Jesus
did. I was Jesus in a past life, you see. That's how I know he wasn't
Christ. Note that I will be 32 years old in 1999. I won't say more. "