Old June 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Who not to vote for?

Don't vote for me or Mike Goodall. We're both losers.

Old June 22nd 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Sam Sloan wrote:

Don't vote for me or Mike Goodall. We're both losers.

For sure Sam Sloan. He should be disqualified for being a scumbag.

Old June 22nd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

I didn't realize that you were running for anything, fake sam sloan.

Old June 24th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:

Don't vote for me or Mike Goodall. We're both losers.

For sure Sam Sloan. He should be disqualified for being a scumbag.

And if anybody knows scumbags.... it's Gordon Roy Parker.

http://www.inraptured.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=465

I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen works on me enough to
convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off.