Old June 23rd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Why would any asshole vote for Sloan?

Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Old June 23rd 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

If I lived in the usa I would vote for Sloan. And what crime has he been
convicted of? Jaywalking?

JMR

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Old June 23rd 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

They are, precisely, the ones who WILL vote for him.

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Old June 23rd 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
HD HD is offline

Ray Gordon wrote:
Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Why is all the assholes crossposting?
Old June 23rd 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

He was convicted of a crime. I believe it was kidnapping, but I can stand
corrected. He did serve a few years in prison.

I do have information from a trusted friend that he got a raw deal on that.

"^Jason `~`" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
If I lived in the usa I would vote for Sloan. And what crime has he been
convicted of? Jaywalking?

JMR

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Old June 24th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

"John J." wrote in message
. ..
He was convicted of a crime. I believe it was kidnapping, but I can stand
corrected. He did serve a few years in prison.

I do have information from a trusted friend that he got a raw deal on
that.

So in other words, Ray Gordon is just a shameless slanderer.

JMR

Old June 24th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"HD" wrote in message
Ray Gordon wrote:
Why would anyone vote for this convicted criminal Sam Sloan?

Why is all the assholes crossposting?

Seems gordo is bringing crossposting trolls into whatever groups he
frequents.

Probably because of the fact he was recently caught admitting that he has to
be convinced that he is a woman in order to get off.

http://www.inraptured.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=465

I don't rate myself but my style as done by Hellen works on me enough to
convince me briefly that I'm female and get me off.