Old June 24th 06, 05:24 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default Patsy Ramsey, who killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey, is dead at 49

Tim Farrow wrote:

"Bianca" wrote in message
Sam Sloan wrote:
Patsy Ramsey, who killed her daughter, JonBenet Ramsey, is dead at 49

Everybody is thinking it, but nobody yet has been the first to say it,
so I will.

This was truly the murder of the century. Everybody who has studied
the case quickly realizes that Patsy Ramsey killed her 6-year-old
beauty queen daughter.

All of the evidence points to her and to her husband, John Ramsey. No
evidence points to any other possibility.

The DNA evidence said they didn't do it.
Do a Google on Ramsey + DNA.
And the news reports of her death have been consistently reporting that
the DNA said the parents didn't do it.

I bet you think OJ was innocent too.

Of course OJ is innocent. I'm innocent too. I never ****ed any minor. I
only ****ed boys and girls under 14. It's perfectly legal in my book.
Vote for me in the upcoming election. I'll legalize sex with minors in
chess.

Old June 24th 06, 05:37 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.support.child-protective-services

Sam Sloan wrote:

Of course OJ is innocent. I'm innocent too. I never ****ed any minor. I
only ****ed boys and girls under 14. It's perfectly legal in my book.
Vote for me in the upcoming election. I'll legalize sex with minors in
chess.

Sam Sloan

Since this posting has gone to several groups who do not normally
receive my postings, I need to inform the readers here that the above
posting is fake. There are at least four persons who post fake messages
under my name. We do not know who is doing it, but Stan Booz, Ray
Gordon and Bill Brock are on the lists of suspects.

Any posting from is not from me.

The Real Sam Sloan