Old October 28th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default 8 year old Child Prodigy can't play in world chess championship because he is BLACK

8 year old Child Prodigy can't play in world chess championship
because he is BLACK

An 8 year old child prodigy who can play at least 2100 strength chess
is being denied the right to play in the world chess championship. Our
national can't play, due to the illegal activities of FIDE President
Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

The Olympic Charter requires all nations the right to participate in
the World Chess Championship. FIDE is a sham for the Russian Mob which,
in my opinion, launders drug money via FIDE. People don't give FIDE
700,000 donations because they love chess; they do so to launder DRUG
MONEY.

Marcus Roberts
President
Charleston Chess Association
St Kitts and Nevis
The West Indies

Old October 28th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Matt Nemmers" wrote

Or, I dunno, maybe it's just because nobody listens to kooks like you
and your brother Gordon Roy Parker.

You know Matt, I would not have to see this thread at all if you had not
responded to it. Please don't feed the troll(s).

:-)

--Duncan

Old October 28th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Matt,

Are you uneducated, or just stupid. I'd like see you with Kirsan at a
FIDE meeting.

You need to be taught a lesson.

850-722-7551

Let's make it personal, you racist PIG.

Marcus Roberts

Matt Nemmers wrote:
wrote:
8 year old Child Prodigy can't play in world chess championship
because he is BLACK

An 8 year old child prodigy who can play at least 2100 strength chess
is being denied the right to play in the world chess championship. Our
national can't play, due to the illegal activities of FIDE President
Kirsan Ilyumzhinov.

Maybe it's not because he's black. Maybe it's because he hasn't
qualified for the WCC. Or maybe it's because you have to be a LOT
stronger than a middle-of-the-road expert to play in the WORLD CHESS
CHAMPIONSHIP. Or maybe it's because he's only eight years old.

Old October 28th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Duncan Oxley wrote:
"Matt Nemmers" wrote

Or, I dunno, maybe it's just because nobody listens to kooks like you
and your brother Gordon Roy Parker.

You know Matt, I would not have to see this thread at all if you had not
responded to it. Please don't feed the troll(s).

:-)

--Duncan

Yes, don't feed the trolls. When someone trolls, or feed the trolls,
the best thing to do is to tell them to stop. That will do the trick.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 28th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Kenneth Sloan" wrote

Yes, don't feed the trolls. When someone trolls, or feed the trolls,
the best thing to do is to tell them to stop. That will do the trick.

--
Kenneth Sloan

I know you are being sarcastic but Matt can be level headed at
times. Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought there was a small, small
chance....

Oh forget it. LOL.

--Duncan

Old October 29th 06, 11:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Duncan Oxley wrote:
"Kenneth Sloan" wrote

Yes, don't feed the trolls. When someone trolls, or feed the trolls,
the best thing to do is to tell them to stop. That will do the trick.

--
Kenneth Sloan

I know you are being sarcastic but Matt can be level headed at
times. Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought there was a small, small
chance....

Oh forget it. LOL.

--Duncan

You don't begrudge me having a little fun with Gordy and Mark-Bob, do
ya, Duncan? It's fun to wind these two up, harmless (but loud) as they
are.