Old October 12th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Blast from Past

Sam Sloan posted this on his 'own' newsgroup - which is quite brave of him,
considering the content
--

These fake postings have been happening for years, back to when I was
active on RGCP. At the time I (and many others) did a great deal of

Ultimately, I'm reminded about what a good friend of mine said about
the intelligence of chess players: "You'd think chess players are
smarter than the average person, but they're not. The real smart
people are doing something more constructive with their lives."

Gosh, I really love chess. However, my love of chess is surpassed only
for my utter hatred of so many chessplayers.
Posted by: John Fernandez at October 10, 2007 13:36

--

And so, Paul Truong is some Asian Mr. Hyde, or, not!

Last time I wrote John F was to remember how we discussed a mysterious
Russian e-mail to do with an event, and the term 'hookers' which occured in
it, which we figured out was a missaprehended word. What was intended was
'net-savvy', those who 'hooked' up sensory boards to the internet. At length
we advised the Russian folks of the correct term, and why theirs was not the
best word.

Anyway, let these reflections not interfere with the Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Truong
speculations, which at least beat daytime TV for psychic/drama content.

Cordially, One and All, Phil Innes

O! I forgot. I talked on the phone with someone yesterday who said they are
willing to be deposed, by FBI or relevant authority, about someone who
directly said to them that he wanted to stitch up Paul Truong. That person
would have both the Motive and the [technical] Opportunity to do so.

I know this is unpopular stuff, but hey ~ I'm no brown-noser. Make up your
own mind, as such.

Old October 12th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 12, 12:53 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
[...]

No Phil

Paul did it, or Brian did it. They are not both innocent. That is
impossible.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 12th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Chess One wrote:
Sam Sloan posted this on his 'own' newsgroup

BZZZT! Thank you for playing.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 12th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Kenneth Sloan" wrote in message
Chess One wrote:
Sam Sloan posted this on his 'own' newsgroup

BZZZT! Thank you for playing.

Thank you for avoiding, Ken, as usual.

You can't even admit your own orientation, so you censure those of others.
Coming from the dumbest mathematical state in the Union, in the dumbest
mathematical state in the developed world, and venturing your opinion beyond
math...

... ROFL

Are you the person who 'suggests' that your own invigilation of ratings
caused a board member to quit?

- and that you merely suggest that I don't know what you have done since,
without bothering to say so? By your usual criptic commentary, I don't know
how you let it happen or anything you ever did about it. Is that fair
commenaray based on your utterances? I think so.

ROFL!

Thank you for YOUR contribution! Everything you say confirms my opinion that
USCF is in deep trouble, and that you feel immune to such commentary.
Nothing at all will happen while you can ensure it won't - certainly not any
honesty in public - **** man! you can't even repeat what I wrote!

And such folks as Eric Moskow get to write in the NY Times this week that
whatever your sucky system is, ain't his idea of what to give a few million
bucks to.

Off with your head!

Phil Innes

--